WORK FOR US
Team Leader/ Skilled Landscaper
We are currently looking for a team leader/skilled landscaper to join our small highly skilled landscape construction team and lead on a range of exciting domestic installation and landscaping projects in and around North and East London.
This is a site-based stand alone role and would suit an experienced team leader or a skilled landscaper with a proven track record of managing and delivering quality projects on time and to a high standard. This role is suitable for someone looking for the next step up in their career.
Skills and experience required:
– Site management/team leader or equivalent
– Good knowledge in all forms of landscape construction methods including brick work, paving, rendering and decking
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
– Ability to lead and motivate a team
– Customer oriented, problem solver and can-do attitude
– Full clean UK driving license
What we offer:
– Competitive rate of pay
– Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects with a fun and friendly team.
– Seasonal appropriate professional work wear
Please apply with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 / year
- landscaping: 3 years (Preferred)
We are always keen to talk to like-minded professionals who are as passionate as us about landscaping.
If you would like to work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment contact us today.